What are cookies exactly?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device when a website is visited. In order for a website to function properly, cookies are often required and are used to optimize the website. There are various cookies with different purposes. You can find more information about the different types of cookies on the All About Cookies website.
Which cookies does Ayold use?
As mentioned above, no personal data is collected and stored via the Ayold websites. The following cookies are used on the websites:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary to allow a visitor of the website to navigate through the website.
- Performance cookies: these cookies give us insight of how many visitors there have been on the website, where they have been on the website and for example how long they have been on a page. We use Google Analytics to map this. For this we have gone through the following steps:
- We have signed a processor agreement with Google. The ‘Amendent data processing’ for the Ayold websites was accepted on July 6th, 2018.
- We do not share data with Google for advertising purposes. Like the options above, we have disabled the option to share data with Google for advertising purposes.
- We store the non-personal data in Google Analytics for a maximum of 26 months. This gives us the necessary insight to improve the website and to be able to analyze changes in the longer term. The data is automatically reset after 26 months.
- Affiliate cookies
- AWIN: AWIN, formerly Zanox, is an affiliate network that registers when a visitor to the Ayold website completes a transaction on that website after a referral. View the Awin website: https://www.awin.com/
We advise you to carefully read the privacy statement of relevant web shops and websites where you may make a purchase. The cookies of these affiliate networks are placed on the websites and webshops that Ayold cooperates with.
How can you manage the cookies?
Due to the fact that your ads are shown in ad units on Ayold’s websites, the websites can be visited for free. The ads are tailored to your interests by Google. You have the option to disable cookies, after which you will see advertisements, but which no longer apply to your interests. For each browser, other adjustments apply to cookies: there are browsers that automatically accept cookies, but also browsers that give a notification when cookies are found. View the possibility of settings of the browser you use:
More information about managing your cookies on different devices or with different browsers can be found on the page about managing cookies from the All About Cookies website.
You can also indicate from the website YourOnlineChoices.com from which companies you no longer wish to receive cookies.
Additional explanation – Privacy statement
All information you entrust to us is protected and can not be misused by third parties. We maintain strict privacy and confidentiality conditions. The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: For the realization and implementation of the agreement. This is how we bring you in contact with the right coating partner you have indicated. To keep you informed about the products and services.
To send you a newsletter, user information, service message or other (electronic) message. The information about your known information can also be used by us on an anonymous basis for the analytical purposes. These data are not traceable to an individual, but relate to bundled user information such as: how many people visit the site, from which region do these visitors come, et cetera. This information enables us to adapt our services more and more to the wishes of the users.
Additional explanation – Google Analytics and tracking cookies
Through our website a number of cookies are placed from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service, “Search Console” service and from the English company A1 Webstats as part of the “A1 webstats service”. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website and which companies have been on the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. A cookie is a small text file that is placed by an online service provider (such as Ayold) on the computer or on another device of the visitors of the website.
Contact forms on Ayold website
There are a various pages on this website that contain forms where personal data are requested. This personal information is stored in our Google solution and Salesforce solution and is usually emailed to the specific department that needs to process the data.
The data of these contact forms is only sent by e-mail to the department for which the data is relevant. For example, a contact request only arrives at the inside sales department. This is a mailbox that only people who are currently working in that function have access to. There is only a select number of employees that can use all form submissions for management purposes.
The data is only used for following up a contact request or for sharing with a coating company that can better handle the contact request. In addition to the data you fill in yourself, the time, the IP address and the relevant page are stored to give more context to the form submission and in this way to be able to more fully meet questions.
- In this disclaimer is understood under:- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to make this disclaimer apply;
– the publisher: the authorized editor of the web page (Ayold B.V.);
– use (s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling (of forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, making legal acts (eg buying, renting);
– you: whether or not represented natural or legal person using the web page;
– the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and / or video fragments and / or other objects;
– damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic loss.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or guarantee regarding the soundness, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be caused and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or with the inability to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page at his own discretion and at any moment he wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and / or communication regulations in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything that you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you the permission to use the web page and / or to use certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, auditors, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your breach of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, you can always contact us via email@example.com